1. A group of 3 or 4 kids (depending if they’re renting a 3 or 4-bedroom unit) decides they want to live together next year at Boulder Buddha!
2. Each prospective renter then typically discusses and gets an okay from their parent(s) regarding their housing choice, their roommates, and the monetary obligations to rent with us.
3. Having gotten the Go-Ahead from the parents, each renter in the group completes the online application, found in the upper right corner of our website
4. The vast majority of college applicants are approved, so typically a proposed Lease is emailed out after all the final applicant is okay’d. It takes about a business day to process an application and send out the Lease
5. We will email a Guarantor Agreement to each parent the same time that we send out the lease to the kids.
6. Our happy resident has secured their housing for the next year at CU!
You are always welcome to call, text or send an email to discuss or review any questions or concerns!Sample lease
Rent at Boulder Buddha is notably less expensive than nearby properties with similar amenities. We strive to offer value in other areas as well. You will be dealing with local people with a stake in the community and making your experience a positive one.
Our objective in providing high-end finishes — slab granite counters, solid maple cabinets, real hardwood floors — is more practical than aesthetic. Let’s face it, a group of kids can be tough on an apartment. Providing timeless, durable materials lessens security deposit withholdings by reducing the need to replace cheaper items on a routine basis, and saves you money.
We are 3 blocks from the main campus, east along Colorado Avenue. Also along Colorado, we are 1 block west of the new east campus and its engineering labs. On weekdays, the City RTD Bus and CU Ralphie Bus stop at our property approximately 10 times per hour.
One of the most aggravating circumstances of rental housing can be management that does not tend to maintenance requests. We’ve solved that problem by taking out the middleman. All residents are provided direct contact information for maintenance and repair requests. Barring unusual circumstances, these personnel are pre-authorized to fix the problem simply upon the demand of the tenant.
One of the big issues for students is where to place their skis and larger items. Each of our apartments provides a separate storage locker inside of a locked store room free of charge. Our bike racks are situated in a highly visible location where residents can secure them with peace of mind, so as to eliminate the concern to keep them indoors.
We prefer that residents come to our property with a pre-chosen group of friends and acquaintances. In unique circumstances, if your child does not have a chosen roommate, we will provide free roommate matching based upon personal interests, study habits, and more.